Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The other slice of bread

I don't want things to get too heavy all at once, so I'm sandwiching in that huge mathy post with really irrelevant things. Today, I'm going to prove that all it takes to be a psychic is a little common sense. To do that, I'm going to make a prediction of my own, one that's virtually infinite in scope and with an estimated success rate of over 95%.

Here's my psychic prediction: While reading this post, you...

  • Blinked
  • Breathed
  • Swallowed
  • Have been at a computer
  • Have been in the proximity of water (that might just be the water in your body I'm sensing)
  • Have either not clicked on a link within this post or thought of the word "contraneoantidisestablishmentarianistically"

Additionally, within the last week you...

  • Ate something
  • Drank something
  • Slept
  • Saw something that could be described as "red"

And, for the coup de grace, I predict that you will soon think about pink elephants.

To further prove I'm a psychic, if even one of those predictions was inaccurate, I guarantee you double your money back!

No comments: